GW-501516, also known as Cardarine, is a PPAR agonist that has been shown to have positive effects on muscle building, endurance, increased HDL (good) and decreased LDL (bad) cholesterol, and body recomposition. Cardarine currently has no human studies, but rodent studies have been very encouraging. When combined with exercise, GW-501516 combined with four weeks of running increased running time by 68%; running distance by 70% and doubled overall muscular endurance. Along with exercise, GW-501516 increased mitochondrial growth by 50%. Additionally, GW-501516 on its own has been found to activate many of the genes that activate when an organism goes for a run or exercises. Cardarine is a highly effective non-stimulant. It works by causing the body’s mitochondria (the cells responsible for producing energy) to release more fatty acids, which leads to an increase in strength and recovery during exercise. The amino acid HMB also prevents muscle breakdown as a result of intense training and long-term use can lead to many other health benefits such as increased fat loss due to burning calories.
- Cardarine may lower LDL cholesterol levels as a result, it might decrease the risk of heart attacks.
- It may also activate the PPARδ receptor, which could have anti-inflammatory properties that reduce oxidative damage to the blood vessels and tissues.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of Cardarine may also prevent brain cells from oxidative stress and could help reduce kidney inflammation.
- It tries to enhance nitric oxide levels in your arteries thereby, increasing vascularity and improving the wound-healing process.
- Increased vascularity, could help in boosting your endurance level which might allow you to prolong your workouts.
- Cardarine also tries to suppress the glucose metabolism in the liver as it could help in switching the energy source from glucose to fatty acids. Therefore, it may boost the fat-burning ability of your body and also inhibits insulin resistance.
- You could say that Cardarine also has a slight ability to enhance lean muscle mass in most cases, but the results may go ameliorated when it is stacked with SARMs.
- There is no requirement for Post Cycle Therapy after using Cardarine in most cases. This could be because of the fact that it may not cause any reduction in your testosterone levels. Cardarine could also be used during PCT after a SARM cycle, to avoid gaining body fat.
Cardarine is not hormonal so it is not suppressive of endogenous testosterone.
Products are furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. This product should only be handled by qualified, and licensed professionals. The product may not be used as a drug, agricultural or pesticide product, food additive, or household chemical – and may not be misbranded as such. All information on this website is available for educational purposes only. Bodily introduction of any kind into humans and/or animals is strictly forbidden by law.