Descriptions and Benefits
MK-2866, also known as Ostarine or Enobosarm, is one of the best-studied SARMs. It is a non-steroidal selective androgen receptor modifier that strengthens muscle, bone, and tendons. It does not have the negative side effects associated with testosterone such as raising liver, kidney, and prostate enzymes. Elderly men and women who took modest doses of Ostarine for 12 weeks grew 3 pounds of muscle and lost a pound of fat, with no changes to diet or exercise. Ostarine is an investigational drug and therefore not approved for any use by the US FDA.
- Increased Muscle Mass.
- Improved Bone Density.
- Very Fast Results.
- Backed By Ample Data.
- Faster Recovery Time.
- Rapid Fat Loss.
- Taking Ostarine can significantly improve lean body mass. This makes it a go-to for people suffering from conditions like cachexia or muscle wasting syndrome due to cancer and other auto-immune disorder
- Patients suffering from symptoms of sarcopenia and age-related muscle loss problem can be considerably helped with the use of Ostarine.
- It has also shown promising results for the treatment of inherited muscle loss or weakness disorders, more commonly known as muscular dystrophy.
- Although less evidence, it has also shown signs of bettering symptoms of breast cancer, urinary incontinence, or loss of bladder control.
How Does It Work?
Ostarine is known to attach itself to the proteins called androgen receptors in the user’s body. Once it has bound itself, it further denotes these receptors to grow the muscles faster. The process for accentuating muscle growth is by altering the genes, which further enhances protein synthesis, complementing muscle growth.
While other chemicals that attach to androgen receptors, like steroids, have the same effects on the body, people often choose Ostarine over others for one main reason since it does not show any side effects on other parts of the body as enlargement of the prostate.
Descriptions and Benefits
GW-501516, also known as Cardarine, is a PPAR agonist that has been shown to have positive effects on muscle building, endurance, increased HDL (good) and decreased LDL (bad) cholesterol, and body recomposition. Cardarine currently has no human studies, but rodent studies have been very encouraging. When combined with exercise, GW-501516 combined with four weeks of running increased running time by 68%; running distance by 70% and doubled overall muscular endurance. Along with exercise, GW-501516 increased mitochondrial growth by 50%. Additionally, GW-501516 on its own has been found to activate many of the genes that activate when an organism goes for a run or exercises. Cardarine is a highly effective non-stimulant. It works by causing the body’s mitochondria (the cells responsible for producing energy) to release more fatty acids, which leads to an increase in strength and recovery during exercise. The amino acid HMB also prevents muscle breakdown as a result of intense training and long-term use can lead to many other health benefits such as increased fat loss due to burning calories.
- Cardarine may lower LDL cholesterol levels as a result, it might decrease the risk of heart attacks.
- It may also activate the PPARδ receptor, which could have anti-inflammatory properties that reduce oxidative damage to the blood vessels and tissues.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of Cardarine may also prevent brain cells from oxidative stress and could help reduce kidney inflammations.
- It tries to enhance nitric oxide levels in your arteries thereby, increasing vascularity and improving the wound healing process.
- Due to increased vascularity, it could help in boosting your endurance level which might allow you to prolong your workouts.
- Cardarine also tries to suppress the glucose metabolism in the liver as it could help in switching the energy source from glucose to fatty acids. Therefore, it may boost the fat-burning ability of your body and also inhibits insulin resistance.
- You could say that Cardarine also has a slight ability to enhance lean muscle mass in most cases, but the results may go ameliorated when it is stacked with SARMs.
- There is no requirement for Post Cycle Therapy after using Cardarine in most cases. This could be because of the fact that it may not cause any reduction in your testosterone levels. Cardarine could also be used during PCT after a SARM cycle, to avoid gaining body fat.
Cardarine is not hormonal so it is not suppressive of endogenous testosterone.
Products are furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. This product should only be handled by qualified, and licensed professionals. The product may not be used as a drug, agricultural or pesticide product, food additive or household chemical – and may not be misbranded as such. All information on this website is available for educational purposes only. Bodily introduction of any kind into humans and/or animals is strictly forbidden by law.