L-Carnitine, helps transport fat, particularly long-chain fatty acids, into the mitochondria of cells. It’s then oxidized and used as fuel when you exercise and rest, and it’s especially effective during intense workouts.
An L-Carnitine deficiency causes the inability to burn fat, leading to muscle weakness, stunted growth, an enlarged liver, and a number of other problems. This is why L-Carnitine is considered a conditionally essential nutrient that can positively boost your body by:
- Enhancing your athletic performance
- Helping muscle tissue burn five times as many calories as fatty tissues
- Boosting blood flow to the muscles
- Keeping blood glucose levels low
- Enhancing insulin action on muscle cells
- Serves as an antioxidant that can help prevent damage done to your healthy cells by free radicals
- Improving cognitive function
500mg/ml within a 10ml vial.
USP Grade Sterilized.
Possible Side Effects
Nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps, diarrhea and a “fishy” body odor.
Products are furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. This product should only be handled by qualified, and licensed professionals. The product may not be used as a drug, agricultural or pesticidal product, food additive or household chemical – and may not be misbranded as such. All information on this website is available for educational purposes only. Bodily introduction of any kind into humans and/or animals is strictly forbidden by law.