Milk Thistle Extract Powder | 10,000MG
- Batch and lot coded with publicly visible lab reports to ensure quality and transparency.
- Free of adulterants, excipients and flow agents to ensure purity.
- Over-weighed slightly to compensate for loss by adhesion.
- PET single-wall jar with UV resistance to minimize degradation.
- Tamper-proof seal to ensure safety in transit.
3rd Party Lab tested | Free shipping | Same day handling time | 100% secure checkout
Description and Benefit
Milk thistle is a plant named for the white veins on its large prickly leaves.
One of the active ingredients in milk thistle called silymarin is extracted from the plant’s seeds. Silymarin is believed to have antioxidant properties.
Research on milk thistle use for specific conditions shows:
- Diabetes. Milk thistle might lower blood sugar in people who have type 2 diabetes, but more studies are needed to confirm its benefits.
- Indigestion (dyspepsia). Milk thistle, in combination with other supplements, might improve the symptoms of indigestion.
- Liver disease. Research on the effects of milk thistle on liver disease, such as cirrhosis and hepatitis C, has shown mixed results.
- Gastrointestinal upset, such as diarrhea, constipation, nausea, vomiting and abdominal bloating
10,000mg/10gram of powder
Products are furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. This product should only be handled by qualified, and licensed professionals. The product may not be used as a drug, agricultural or pesticidal product, food additive or household chemical – and may not be misbranded as such. All information on this website is available for educational purposes only. Bodily introduction of any kind into humans and/or animals is strictly forbidden by law.