NAC Powder | 50,000MG
- Batch and lot coded with publicly visible lab reports to ensure quality and transparency.
- Free of adulterants, excipients and flow agents to ensure purity.
- Over-weighed slightly to compensate for loss by adhesion.
- PET single-wall jar with UV resistance to minimize degradation.
- Tamper-proof seal to ensure safety in transit.
N-acetyl-L-cysteine supports bronchial and respiratory health—it also encourages healthy immune cells. NAC is a chemical precursor to glutathione, which is a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from oxidative stress. This includes your delicate neurons.
- A powerful antioxidant that promotes healthy glutathione levels
- Supports immune, bronchial & respiratory health
- Encourages liver health & function
It’s considered semi-essential because your body can produce it from other amino acids, namely methionine, and serine. It becomes essential only when the dietary intake of methionine and serine is low. Cysteine is found in most high-protein foods, such as chicken, turkey, yogurt, cheese, eggs, sunflower seeds, and legumes. N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is a supplement form of cysteine. Consuming adequate cysteine and NAC is important for a variety of health reasons, including replenishing the most powerful antioxidant in your body, glutathione. These amino acids also help with chronic respiratory conditions, fertility, and brain health. In fact, doctors regularly give intravenous NAC to people with an acetaminophen overdose to prevent or reduce kidney and liver damage.
Products are furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. This product should only be handled by qualified, and licensed professionals. The product may not be used as a drug, agricultural or pesticidal product, food additive or household chemical – and may not be misbranded as such. All information on this website is available for educational purposes only. Bodily introduction of any kind into humans and/or animals is strictly forbidden by law.