Raloxifene Liquid | 30mg/ml
- Batch and lot coded with publicly visible lab reports to ensure quality and transparency.
- Less than 10% variance in concentration, guaranteeing consistency.
- Formulated and packaged to prevent evaporation in storage.
- Includes graduated 1mL pipette for convenient measurement.
- Glass bottle with UV resistance to minimize degradation.
- Tamper-proof seal to ensure safety in transit.
Raloxifene is used by women to prevent and treat bone loss (osteoporosis) after menopause. It slows down bone loss and helps to keep bones strong, making them less likely to break. Raloxifene may also lower the chance of getting a certain type of breast cancer (invasive breast cancer) after menopause. Raloxifene is not an estrogen hormone, but it acts like estrogen in some parts of the body, like your bones. In other parts of the body (uterus and breasts), raloxifene acts like an estrogen blocker. It does not relieve menopause symptoms such as hot flashes. Raloxifene belongs to a class of drugs known as selective estrogen receptor modulators-SERMs. This medication should not be used before menopause. It should not be used to prevent heart disease.
30mg/ml at 30ml per bottle.
Possible Side Effects
Products are furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. This product should only be handled by qualified, and licensed professionals. The product may not be used as a drug, agricultural or pesticidal product, food additive or household chemical – and may not be misbranded as such. All information on this website is available for educational purposes only. Bodily introduction of any kind into humans and/or animals is strictly forbidden by law.
Good quality potent, fast respond time and shipping and delivery was amazing, can’t wait to try other spectrum of products based on result 100 % 💯 legit no B.S yuhh