TOREMIFENE Liquid | 50mg/ml
- Batch and lot coded with publicly visible lab reports to ensure quality and transparency.
- Less than 10% variance in concentration, guaranteeing consistency.
- Formulated and packaged to prevent evaporation in storage.
- Includes graduated 1mL pipette for convenient measurement.
- Glass bottle with UV resistance to minimize degradation.
- Tamper-proof seal to ensure safety in transit.
Toremifene is used in postmenopausal women to treat breast cancer. It is usually used to treat cancer that needs estrogen, a female hormone, in order to grow (estrogen-receptor positive). Toremifene is a nonsteroidal antiestrogen that blocks the effects of estrogen in the breast tissue, thereby slowing or stopping the growth of cancer. Many breast cancer tumors will grow when estrogen is available in the body. This medicine blocks the effects of the estrogen hormone. As a result, the amount of estrogen that the tumor is exposed to is reduced, which will limit the growth of the tumor. The medication is a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) and hence is a mixed agonist-antagonist of the estrogen receptor (ER), the biological target of estrogens like estradiol. It has estrogenic effects on bone, the liver, and the uterus and antiestrogenic effects on the breasts. It is a triphenylethylene derivative and is closely related to tamoxifen.
50mg/ml at 30ml per bottle.
Products are furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. This product should only be handled by qualified, and licensed professionals. The product may not be used as a drug, agricultural or pesticide product, food additive, or household chemical – and may not be misbranded as such. All information on this website is available for educational purposes only. Bodily introduction of any kind into humans and/or animals is strictly forbidden by law.