TOREMIFENE Powder | 1000MG
- Batch and lot coded with publicly visible lab reports to ensure quality and transparency.
- Free of adulterants, excipients and flow agents to ensure purity.
- Over-weighed slightly to compensate for loss by adhesion.
- PET single-wall jar with UV resistance to minimize degradation.
- Tamper-proof seal to ensure safety in transit.
Toremifene is used in postmenopausal women to treat breast cancer. It is usually used to treat cancer that needs estrogen, a female hormone, in order to grow.
- Blocks the effects of excess estrogen
- Prevents gynecomastia
- Increases libido
- Supports LDL cholesterol and production of HDL cholesterol
1000mg/1gram of powder
Products are furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. This product should only be handled by qualified, and licensed professionals. The product may not be used as a drug, agricultural or pesticidal product, food additive or household chemical – and may not be misbranded as such. All information on this website is available for educational purposes only. Bodily introduction of any kind into humans and/or animals is strictly forbidden by law.