3rd Party Lab tested | Free shipping | Same day handling time | 100% secure checkout
Description and Benefit
YK-11 is a synthetic steroidal selective androgen receptor modulator (steroidal SARM). It is a steroid compound based on 5-α-dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which is a gene-selective and partial agonist of the androgen receptor (AR). YK11 is so far the only SARM that is able to increase the expression of the activin binding protein Follistatin (FST), and right the induction of FST plays a key role in its anabolic effects. YK11 has the chemical formula C25H34O6 and molecular mass 430.541 g·mol−1. YK11 aims to increase our Follistatin levels by inhibiting our Myostatin. Because it inhibits Myostatin, it’s very effective at keeping our muscle mass because Myostatin can’t promote muscle loss. The results of this are increased levels of Follistatin which very effectively promotes great muscle gains. Almost all sports bodies, including the Olympics, listed YK11 as a prohibited substance because of the unfair advantages that it gives (increased muscle mass, strength, etc.). It’s listed as a banned substance by the WADA (World Anti Doping Agency) and the USADA (the United States Anti Doping Agency).
- Increased muscle mass– As we have seen, YK-11 is a very effective myostatin inhibitor, which leads to an increase in muscle mass. This makes it a great supplement for those looking to add size and strength.
- Improved bone density– YK-11 has been shown to improve bone density in clinical trials. This is likely due to its ability to increase follistatin production, as follistatin binds to the androgen receptor and has the opposite effect of myostatin.
- Reduced fat mass– YK-11 has also been shown to help reduce fat mass, making it a good choice for those looking to cut weight.
- Increased strength– YK-11 can help increase strength, allowing you to lift heavier weights and achieve your fitness goals more quickly.
- Improved metabolism without compromising on key nutrients such as protein or carbohydrates– YK-11 can help improve your metabolism, meaning that you are able to burn more calories during exercise. However, it is important to note that this compound is not associated with increased lactate production, which means that it will not cause a drop in performance or endurance.
- Could help those suffering from osteoporosis– As mentioned earlier, YK-11 has been shown to increase bone density in clinical trials. This makes it a potential treatment for those suffering from BMD issues or osteoporosis.
Follistatin also binds to the androgen receptor but has the opposite effect of myostatin, increasing the number of cells within muscles. This leads to increased muscle cell division, helping users reach their fitness goals more quickly than they would otherwise be able to do so. Studies have shown that YK-11 is more potent than other myostatin inhibitors currently available on the market. In fact, it is thought to be around 11 times more powerful than testosterone at promoting muscle growth. This makes it a very effective supplement for those looking to increase their muscle mass and strength. YK-11 has been used regularly by bodybuilders and athletes to increase their performance, as well as for aesthetic purposes.
10mg per tablet/unit
Products are furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. This product should only be handled by qualified, and licensed professionals. The product may not be used as a drug, agricultural or pesticide product, food additive, or household chemical – and may not be misbranded as such. All information on this website is available for educational purposes only. Bodily introduction of any kind into humans and/or animals is strictly forbidden by law.